Delivery with 100% peace of mind...
FREE delivery on orders over £500.
- Delivery times vary depending on which collection, for bespoke pieces our current lead-time is approx. 4 weeks from placement of order
- FREE DELIVERY on orders of £500 and above
- Professional fast and efficient deliveries
- We notify you at all stages of delivery
- Telephone delivery support on 01580 830066
Expected Delivery Times
- All UK and Mainland Scotland deliveries are usually dispatched within 4-8 weeks (this can vary during busy periods)
- We call directly to confirm a delivery date and time slot
- £34.99 Flat rate delivery
Delivery problems or damaged goods
Please note if any items are damaged please call us on 01580 830066 whilst drivers are present and then email us on:firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of replacement item(s) and new delivery dates will be confirmed within 48 hours.
- One man carrier or parcel delivery service The driver can give you an indication of the approximate time they will be with you.
- You will be told what exact day they will be arriving.
- We aim to despatch your order within the times stated on the product information pages.
- Some items will be dispatched sooner due to stock availability.
- If the item is not available for despatch within the quoted dates we will contact you as soon as possible after the sale.
White Glove Service
- White glove service includes 2 man delivery, item assembly £60.00 this must be arranged prior to delivery
- Delivery company will call you to book in your delivery please be advised this could be up to 10 days after order
- Confirmation email will be sent after your order is placed confirming details (please read through carefully)
One Man Carrier
- This service is used generally for larger or multiple items.
- Once your item(s) is received by the carrier, the carrier will telephone you in advance to book the delivery. The day offered for delivery will be in co-ordination with the delivery schedule of the carrier and their route plans that place them in your postcode area.
- In certain remote areas of the UK our carrier may only operate a single day per week for that area.
- The items will generally be delivered via a Luton vehicle or lorry so please be sure your property is accessible for this size of truck via the road. Some heavy items may need assistance from the customer to help carry into your home.
- Single and smaller items.
- The item will be with you within 48 hours of despatch if using this method of delivery.
- If you are not in when they arrive they will leave a card with their contact telephone number for you to call and arrange a convenient date for redelivery.
- This card must be responded to within 48 hours to avoid the item being returned to us and creating an extra delivery charge of £30 for re-delivery from our warehouse.
- Just contact us to arrange a mutually convenient time.
- Please note this collection service needs to be arranged in advance.
- Please make sure your vehicle is big enough to take the furniture.
- All the dimensions are shown on our product pages.
- Allow for packing when accounting for the space required!
- If you have bought a dining table and chairs, please be aware that some of the dining chairs are pre-assembled, some need assembly.
Our workshop & showrooms are open Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm
Country Ways Oak Furniture Makers, Little Swailes Green farm, Battle Road, CRIPPS CORNER. East Sussex. TN32 5QU
Tel: 01580 830077